These instructions include how to log in and set up OneLogin for the first time, as well as setting up the two factor authentication methods included with OneLogin.
OneLogin will be used for several applications and it requires MFA (Multi-Factor Authentication).
Setting Up OneLogin for the First Time
There are currently two ways to access OneLogin:
- Enter Drury email and password- same as logging into MyDrury or Drury email.
- Set up Multi-Factor authentication (MFA)
- Select your preferred form of MFA. You can select more than one and change these options later.
- OneLogin Protect App (very secure)
- Microsoft Authenticator (very secure)
- Google Authenticator (very secure)
- Alternate email- (less secure) This option will allow you to enter a NON Drury email. This email will be used to send the login verification token. It will also be the email to help with password reset,
- For Students only (less secure) - you can setup security questions. This is a less secure option, but available if you do not have access to a mobile device or alternate email.
- Once you setup your primary MFA option you may consider adding another. This is be very helpful in the case when your primary authentication method is not available.
OneLogin Protect App Setup:
- Choose OneLogin Protect. Scan the QR code with your phone. Skip the extension installation for now (you can install later).
- Download the OneLogin Protect App from your phone’s app store.
- When the app is installed, click “Activate” on the previous screen. And select “Accept” on the OneLogin Protect App.